Saturday, August 6, 2011

Almost a year....


Wow. It's been almost a year since my last post on this blog. A couple months after that latest post I started a new blog reserved for my sarcastic and dry wit. My intention was to update that one at least once a week with quick, short posts. I was doing a decent job at keeping that one somewhat consistently updated until about late April/May. Around that time and since then I've signed up for the GRE, took a quick (and initially disastrous) trip to NYC, went on an interview, took the GRE, took the GRE again, and started a new job (I've just completed my first 3 weeks!). It's been a very busy last 3 months for me.

Anyway, I think I'm starting to manage my time a little better now. So not only do I plan on keeping up with my other blog but I think I'd like to keep this one up as well. I'll leave this corner of the internet for my more serious and contemplative thoughts. I don't plan on updating weekly like I plan with the other but maybe at least biweekly. My original intention for this page was as a therapeutic outlet. I'd like to continue with that idea.

Well, that's it for now.

-Nat.

No comments:

Post a Comment