Monday, September 5, 2011

Meme in my BEDS! #5: Favorite Quote

So today's topic is favorite quote and currently the most relevant one is the one underneath my blog title:

"Não sei onde eu tô indo, mas sei que eu tô no meu caminho." ("I don't know where I'm going, but I know I'm on my path.") -Raul Seixas

Raul Seixas was a very famous Brazilian singer (feel free to click on his name for his Wikipedia page) and I am a huge fan of his. I don't think I really need to elaborate too much on this quote. It completely explains how I feel about my own life and how I've felt about it for awhile.

I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm doing it the best way I can. -Natália

2 comments:

  1. That is definitely a good quote and after looking at the wiki page, he is an interesting guy. I have many quotes that I really like but my favorite is "you cannot judge a man's wealth by how much he has, only by how little he needs."

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quote is perfect! I try to not get so caught up with material things and it makes my life better. =)

    ReplyDelete